Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Week in McCall's Life and Happy Fathers Day

We decided to spotlight McCall and some of the things she did this week to keep our lives interesting...

Dressed Herself and Caught a Lizard
Much to our delight, McCall has developed a habit of dressing herself and changing her outfits at least ten times daily. Featured above is an example of one of her custom creations on the day she caught a lizard in our backyard.



Found Mom's Lipstick



Developed a Nasty Earring Infection




Clinged to Visitors Like Crust on Bread
This week we again hosted students from mainland Japan and McCall thinks that the 'girls' come just to spend the day with her. Unfortunate for them, she does not have trouble warming up to these kids and subsequently demanding their full attention and pampering for the entire day.



Found a New Way to Obtain Drinks
McCall has always loved to drink and she is continually trying to convince us to give her more beverage. In order to avoid having to take her to the restroom every five minutes, we carefully monitor and restrict the amount of liquid substance she consumes every day. This week McCall figured out a way to beat the system. One day we noticed that there was a straw in the bunny's water container. McCall had placed the straw through a hole in the bunny's water container and drank her bunny's water.



Lastly, but most importantly, we would like to wish a happy Fathers Day to the strong, smart, handsome, dedicated and beloved man who fathered Denver and McCall...
Happy Fathers Day Jason. You're the Greatest!!!

4 comments:

Jodi B. said...

I barfed a little when I saw the picture of Jason. Happy Father's Day! Good luck with the bunny water.

Unknown said...

Nice picture. Moab saw it and said, What is he? THe straw in the bunny water is so hilarious. Smart girl. Heard a typhoon was headed your way, good luck!
~shiloh

camille said...

I would have to agree with Jodi about the whole barfing thing. Every time I see that picture I barf a little in my mouth, and then I have to swallow it down (no offense Jason). I do know you're quite handsome otherwise.

holli green said...

k-so I am at work and they are like...is that really the dad. I was laughing so hard I was crying! I love it. great stuff!