Unlike much of the world, Okinawa only has two seasons: Park Season and Beach Season. The heat and humidity arrived in full force a few weeks ago and that means that Park Season is over and Beach Season has begun. Beach Season officially begins when it is too hot to do anything else outside but go to the beach or pool. Instead of boring our thousands of faithful blog followers with pictures every week of us at a beach or pool, we decided to halt our weekly updates until we do something besides swimming. In the meantime, please refer to the swimming pictures below and you will know what we have been up to....
6 comments:
The bottom picture of Denver looks like he is doing a model swimsuit portfolio. What a handsome little devil. It is beginning to become swimming season here also. It hit 100 today. urrgh
holly? you ok? i'm worried about you in the heat...i know how you grumpy you can get when it's so hot out...
Call us when you go, maybe we can meet!!
you are so right about the 2 seasons! i've never heard it put that way but that's totally how it is! It was 115 here this week. Where are the dang beaches?!
It is hot and ugly here in Utah, too! I will miss your funny blog posts for now, but I will know you are happy and cool in the pool. I agree with the swimsuit model comment... call Sports Illustrated!
I think Auntie Susan and my mom had some nice sisterly bonding time. I am glad your mom had a good time. I threatened Kiley the night before that she'd better be on her best behavior! Hope you guys are having fun in the pool! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment