Monday, September 22, 2008

Bathrooms and Bouncy Castles

This week Holly and I made a very interesting discovery and would like to nominate ourselves for the Bad Parents of the Year Award...


To Sit or To Squat -- That is the Question

Unfortunately, we discovered this week that, in the absence of any parental guidance, Denver has been sitting on the squatters. This is an excerpt from an enlightening conversation at a squatter-

Denver: "I don’t like it when the bathrooms only have the Japanese style toilets".

Jason: "OH. Why’s that?"

Denver: "Because it’s really hard when you have to sit down on the ground when you need to go number two."

Jason: Laughing his head off!

Holly: Puking!




This weekend we caught a matinee (Space Chimps - Two Thumbs Way Down) and then hit a Luau Party...

From the Archives: Bouncing During our First Weekend Here



From the Luau: Five Months, Five Pounds and Five Inches of Hair Later

4 comments:

moaspen said...

I also thought Space Chimps sucked, what a waste of four dollars.
You mean you aren't supposed to sit down completely when using the Japanese style toilets? Poor Denver!

Jean Smith said...

haha! that is freaking hilarious that denver has been doing that all this time. poor kid. crappy parents. just kidding...i just have to make myself feel better because that is something i would neglect to tell my own kids about!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hey long lost neighbors. It is Ali and I just got your blog so I will be checking up on you... Looks like you guys are having too much fun, but I am glad, you deserve it. I can't believe how Mccall's hair has grown. She looks SO grown up.
Love Ali
p.s. I think I will check up on you often"er" your posts give me a comic relief for the day

Jodi B. said...

Seriously, that is so gross! I want to bath in hand sanitizer just thinking about it. The cute picture of McCall made me feel alot better. By the way, Carson told me that the reason that Denver is living in Japan is because he might hurt baby Trey. Ha ha! I don't know where he got that one from. What a wierdo.