This weekend we slept Friday and Saturday night in a cabin at the White Beach Naval Facility. Great times, great company, and more great pictures of Jason's chiseled physique and Brad Pitt-like face....
The cabins were situated on a hill overlooking the ocean:
View of the Docking Yard and the lady who owns my heart.
Riding the Rocking "Cows" at the Park by the Beach
McCall Perfecting her Mini-Golf Swing while Denver and Jason Discuss their Strategy for the Next Hole
Stairway to Heaven
We found this on Saturday while we were out exploring one of the islands connected by a bridge to Okinawa. There was some sort of a cave and shrine at the top of the stairway.
Holly now prides herself on secretly pulling out our camera and taking "spy-cam" shots as she calls them. This week's blog features two of Holly's spy-cam shots:
Spy-Cam Shot #1 -
Denver and McCall annoying each other. This is what happens if we don't separate them in the car. McCall delights in pestering Denver and has recently been perfecting her skills when we are driving around. It seems like we are constantly hearing Denver say, "McCall's bugging me again!!"
Spy-Cam Shot #2 -
Jason licking his rapidly-melting ice cream cone that was purchased from one of the many roadside ice-cream vendors. It is quite an adventure to purchase from these stands that are always manned with young girls. You just park your car on the side of the busy road and get out to buy an ice cream cone. The shoulders aren't that wide so your car usually sticks out about halfway into the traffic lane, but it is worth endangering the life of your family in order to get yourself a delicious ice cream cone.
7 comments:
Note to Denver: When I was in hawaii I would freak out if I saw one of those crawly creepy things! Your really brave! hopefully your around when I see one again so you can catch it! Miss ya!
It did our hearts good to see Jason eating something with sugar in it. I guess this means you are off the "no sweets" thing. Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Cam and McCall are truly kindred spirits! They're so good at bugging their older brothers. Hooray for the braids!
Looks like McC learned how to bug her brother from her mom.
DANG IT...you're already taken??? i should have known with that "brad pitt face and chiseled physique".
um, speaking of cabins...are you going home for christmas and if so, how long will you be staying?
and last, um, where in the heck did her hair come from?!?!? i swear she hardly had any a couple of weeks ago. love the braids!
Holly, you could have auctioned off lessons on braiding, I sure would have paid top dollar for learning. Aspen's hair is perfect for it and I'm clueless. Looks like you had another fun and exciting weekend!
I wish I knew how to french braid, poor Jori. Cute hair though! I love that Denver is making friends with all the animals :)
Post a Comment